NatuRaw Raw Foods
Site Map
Shopping Guarantee
Shipping
Contact Us
View Cart
Store Policies
Account Log In
Your WishList
NatuRAW
Where Natural Science Meets Raw Health
Search Products
>  Welcome to NatuRAW Organic and RAW foods
Welcome to the Natural Cellular Defense by Waiora Blog

Saturday, January 07, 2006


Another Testimonial - Lymphatic Congestion in Breast

I received NCD last night. For 15 years I have had lymphatic congestion in left breast that would sometimes be tender and inflamed, even when not tender I was always aware it was there. About 2 hours after taking product I experienced 3 small sharp pains in that area and now no discomfort is detectable. This was MY FIRST DOSE! Also amazing to me is I am not one who normally feels products. I am so jazzed to share this product with clients, friends and family. This product is proof that God loves us and wants us to be healthy and happy. It is the easiest product to sell as people seem to instinctively recognize its multiple benefits. One distributor that I recently signed told me she dreamt about it the day I told her about it and she called to sign the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home