NatuRaw Raw Foods
Site Map
Shopping Guarantee
Shipping
Contact Us
View Cart
Store Policies
Account Log In
Your WishList
NatuRAW
Where Natural Science Meets Raw Health
Search Products
>  Welcome to NatuRAW Organic and RAW foods
Welcome to the Natural Cellular Defense by Waiora Blog

Monday, January 09, 2006


TESTIMONY ON OVARIAN CANCER

I had ovarian cancer surgery November 8, 2005 wherein they did a complete hysterectomy and removed 1/2 of my colon because the tumors were interfering with the function of the colon. MY CA125 was over 1100 before the surgery. I was released from Queens Hospital on November 19th. Dr. Joel Friedman started me on Natural Cellular Defense (zeolite) on Wednesday, November 23. On December 14th I had a new CA 125 reading. It had dropped to 174 in the 3 weeks I had been using NCD! Wonderful news! -- Barbara Fisher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home